Count on us to get your urgent shipments moving immediately — same day!
When it's necessary to move your shipment a long distance is a short period of time, NextFlight is the perfect way to reduce transit time. There are over 28,000 domestic commercial flights each day — by linking our network of 4000 agents with these flights, we can move your shipments anywhere in the United States within one day. In most cases — within a few hours.
All-inclusive rates for standard shipments
NO SURPRISES! Our rates include:
- Air transportation charge
- 20-Mile pick up drive
- 20-Mile delivery drive
- 15 minutes of waiting time
- FAA and security charge
- Ground and air fuel
- 50lbs included in the base rate
- Tracking and Support
- Online order tracking
- Auto-delivery notification
- 24-Hour client support
- Custom billing
- Proactive intercept response
- Group certified courier organizations
- TSA-trained and approved drivers
- Priority loading and unloading
- First, we locate the airports nearest both the origin and destination.
- Next, we identify the optimal flight(s) departing and arriving at these airports as well as the drive time to and from each.
- With this information, we immediately dispatch the driver nearest the shipment origin.
- The shipment is picked up, taken to the airport and tendered to the optimized flight.
- Upon flight arrival, we retrieve your shipment and deliver it to the final destination – keeping you informed every step of the way!
- Due to current TSA restrictions, we can only accept packages (weighing 16 oz or greater intended for air transportation) from “known shippers”. If you’re not sure if you’re a known shipper, please contact us at 1-866-788-0600.
- Shipments can be up to 70 lbs., not exceeding 90 inches total (L+W+H; no one side may exceed 48’). Exceptions may be allowed under certain circumstances.
- Release forms may be required.